From Liam O'Donnell
"Welcome to another episode of BrainTainment, today I’m fortunate to be chatting with Dr Bruno Cayoun, a Clinical Psychologist and principal developer of Mindfulness-integrated Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (MiCBT).This is a super interesting conversation! We explore some ideas around mindfulness & unpack the value of MiCBT - and perhaps most importantly; how this approach can be applied to every day life.
Among much more, we cover:
- Snapshot of what MiCBT is all about, and why it might be beneficial
- 4-stage therapeutic approach of MiCBT
- ‘Equanimity’ - what is this about and why important?
- What is Mindfulness at its essence, and why is it beneficial?
- is DESIRE a bad thing? Or is there a place for it?