Mindfulness-integrated CBT Group Chatswood NSW
September 15 - November 3
MiCBT integrates mindfulness meditation with traditional CBT techniques. These strategies are proving to be an invaluable therapeutic approach for many psychological issues such as anxiety and depression along with other health concerns such as stress, worry, pain and aggression.
About the Course
This course is for women who are planning a pregnancy or who are currently pregnant. Not only will you learn how to relax, improve your attention, think more clearly, control thoughts and regulate your emotions and reactivity to life events, your baby will benefit from a calmer environment in which to grow.
- A maximum of 8 participants
- Pre-course interview and measures
- 8 two-hour group sessions along side a weekly individual therapy session.
- Professional feedback and support
- Course workbook and 2 practice CDs
- Participants are required to practice between sessions.
- Refreshments provided
For more information and registration details contact:
Phone: 0402 331 731