An 8-Week Program in MiCBT for
Depression • Anxiety • Stress • Pain
with Karen Tepper, Psychologist
2 separate programs commencing:
Tuesday July 10th at 6:00pm and Friday July 20th at 11:00am.
This program is designed to enhance mental wellbeing and resilience.
It is a practical and powerful way to address issues of depression, anxiety, stress and pain
- Improve your motivation and ability to relax
- Improve your ability to understand the relationship between mental and physical experiences and mood
- Enhance your ability to understand and manage stress, anxiety and depression
- Increase your ability to think more clearly
- Increase your daily effectiveness and productivity
- Improve your sense of well-being
The program provides:
- 1 one-hour pre-group assessment
- 8 two-hour group sessions
- Feedback and support
- 8 one-hour individual sessions
- Mindfulness CDs
- Morning Tea
The program is delivered in a relaxed group setting over eight weeks, during which participants will learn new skills while being supported by an experienced psychologist. Participants are required to make a commitment to the daily mindfulness exercises taught during the program.
Cost: $265 gap with Mental Health Care Plan. Bulk billing may be applicable for concession card holders with Mental Health Care Plan